Screen Printing Accessories
Stainless steel or plastic Ink Knife or ink Spatulas for screen
Stainless steel ink knife is a preferred ink applicator by many screen printers because of the flexibility of the blade. A flexible blade allows for easy ink application on the screen making specific quantities a lot easier to manage. Semi-flexible blade is ideal for stirring and mixing colors. Also used for removing excess ink from squeegee and screen and for clean-up. Stainless steel tempered blade for stiff but flexibility blade with a hardwood handle for easy cleaning. They could last a lifetime.
Another is plastic ink spatulas for screen printing, high quality plastic ink spatula can greatly enhance using strength of the operators and ink spatula is also quick and uniform when mixing the paint. The Plain ink spatula is fit for cleaning the remaining ink out of the cans or on the screens, and off cap.
Features of plastic spatulas for screen printing ink:
- Durable polypropylene, polypropylene making ----- tough flexible solvent resistant.
- Tough flexible
- Solvent resistant
- SECURE: With rounded edges, there is no risk of damaging rubber,plastic or Teflon parts on the press.
- EASY TO OPERATE: Very popular with press operators,the special blade and ligh weight make them easy to use.
- WELL PACKAGED: Independent plastic packaging of our five knives/shovels/spatulas in
- plastic wrap------ foam packaging ----- carton boxes.
- Size: 70mm
- Color: red, blue, black, white, yellow
- Packing: 5pieces per carton
PFeatures of Stainless steel spatulas for screen printing ink:
- Stainless steel blade
- Natural wooden handle
- Taper ground blade for even flexibility
- Size: from 4" to 12"
- Natural Wood Handled Ink Spatulas feature stainless steel blades that are tapered consistent flexibility and even coverage.
Send your message to us