316L High Quality stainless steel printing mesh
Our stainless steel mesh has good ink permeability, alkali-resistance, acid-resistance, wear resistance and good tensile strength, excellent chemical resistance, highly heat-resistance, suitable for hot-melt printing material printing. Shanghai SPRING stainless steel screen printing wire mesh is plain weave with the high quality material with SUS316L or SUS304N—imported from Japan, to make sure the customer’s high quality demand.
|Spec.||Wire Dia. (µm)||Open Area %||Thickness (µm)||Material|
SPRING stainless steel screen mesh cloth is widely used in the printing of Solar Battery, Chip Electrical Components, Flat Panel Display, Liquid Crystal Display, Printed Circled Board and glass, ceramics, plastic, rubber, metal, etc. Our stainless steel printing mesh is especially suitable for use in harsh environments, multi-color printing, batch printing, precision printing, and so on.
- Corrosion resistant: alkali-resistance, acid resistance & Chemical-resistance
- High Tension: very high tension than common polyester mesh or nylon mesh
- Low Elongation: tiny elongation under high tension as stainless steel material is not elastic
- Wear-resistance: the stainless steel stability makes sure the mesh is wearable a lot than chemical fiber.
- Anti-static: stainless steel wire mesh not like the polyester yarn or nylon yarn with so much statics, stainless steel can solve static problem
- Highly heat-resistance: Suitable for hot-melting ink, it’s special characteristics of stainless steel mesh screen.
- High precision: wire diameter opening fairly even, the error rate is very small.
- Solvent resistance: can avoid the solvents affect to the stainless steel mesh, ensure the safety screen during printing.
Details of our stainless steel printing screen wire mesh:
Material: SUS316L, SUS304HP, SUS304N,
Mesh count: 80mesh-400mesh
Weave: Plain weave
Width: 1020mm (40”), 1220mm (48”) & 1530mm (60”)
Roll Length: 30.5M (100’)
Send your message to us