Width : 105 cm – 370 cm;
Color : Yellow or White;
Tension : 18N – 25N.
1. Used in Daily-use ceramics: such as tableware, tea set, urn, altar, pots, cans, plates, dishes, bowls, etc.
2. Used in Art (crafts) ceramics: such as vases, sculptures, garden ceramics, utensils, furnishings and so on.
Shanghai SPRING is one of the professional Ceramic Screen Printing Mesh manufacturers and Potters Printing Net suppliers in China.
Screen printing initially only on the ceramic products printed on the simplest line or ink block, it is difficult to reflect the level of ceramic products. With the continuous development of screen printing technology and equipment and the unique advantages of screen printing, screen printing is increasingly in line with the needs of ceramic printing. Screen printing technology continues to make its application in ceramic printing more and more widely, the use of screen printing of the ceramic products more sophisticated patterns, color more vivid, and graphics and text rich sense of three-dimensional, durable and not decolorization.We are the professional manufacturer and supplier of Ceramic Screen Printing Mesh, our screen printing materials quality is more stable, the price is cheaper.
Screen mesh and plate materials for Ceramic Photo Printing
1. Use of Yellow or White color Polyester printing mesh.
2. Ordinary products with 280-350 mesh/inch, flower surface with 200-250 mesh/inch to produce relief effect, small text products with 350-420 mesh/inch.
3. Color dot print phenomenon can be changed by screen mesh, screen angle or tension and mesh angle, dot type and dot arrangement methods such as elimination or reduction.
4. Screen printing glaze porcelain ink used in the screen version of solvent-resistant screen, with oily photosensitive plastic or capillary film, or water and oil of the photosensitive plastic plate, silk screen glaze porcelain ink used in the screen for water resistant screen, with water-based photosensitive glue or water and oil amphoteric photosensitive plastic plate.
Considerations for Ceramic Tile Printing
1. Screen printing work place temperature in 22-26 ℃ range, relative humidity stockpiles advisable.
2. On the glaze color screen printing decal paper, screen printing should be before the paper into the screen printing place for several days, to be scalable and stable after printing.
3. The color of the decal paper, each colour printing well after drying, should be aired for a certain period of time, to the moisture content of the paper after the resumption of the next color secondary printing.
4. Screen printing porcelain ink miscible poor, mixed improperly, sintering will produce chemical reaction, so that the color change or burst flowers and other problems, so should try to choose the best blend of porcelain ink.
Tile Printing Ink Support:
American Herclues alkyd/resin Ceramic printing inks, German Mar Abu GL070 White GL073 Black, etc.
The printing of ceramic products is directly and indirectly two kinds. Directly in the product surface printing resin (single and dual-liquid) thermosetting inks, indirect printing with special ceramic inks, but need high-temperature (700-800 ℃) sintering.
Screen Printing On Ceramic Tiles Application:
Used in Industrial ceramics:
– To be used in Building a sanitary ceramics: such as bricks and mortar, drainage pipes, bricks, exterior wall tiles, sanitary ware (such as sinks, bathtubs, toilets);
– To be used in Chemical (chemical) Ceramics: For all kinds of chemical industry of acid-resistant containers, pipelines, towers, pumps, valves and lining the reaction pot of acid bricks, ash, etc.
– To be used in Electric porcelain: Used in power industry high and low voltage transmission line insulators. Motor casing, pillar insulators, low-voltage electrical appliances and lighting insulators, as well as telecommunications insulators, radio insulators, etc.
– To be used in Special Ceramics: used in a variety of modern industry and cutting-edge science and technology of special ceramic products, has high alumina-oxygen porcelain, magnesia-stone porcelain, titanium magnesium stone porcelain, zircon porcelain, lithium porcelain, as well as magnetic porcelain, metal ceramics.
Shanghai SPRING is Silk Screens For Ceramics manufacturer, has production area 80,000 square meter, registered with 3,5 million US dollars. imported Warping machine from Germany, SULZER RUTI weaving machines from Switzerland, washing and heat setting machines from Germany.3 calendars, 21 senior engineers and 380 workers make our factory more competitive Potters Printing mesh supplies.